您的当前位置:首页医护人员常用英语口语

医护人员常用英语口语

2021-12-26 来源:世旅网


医护人员常用英语口语

1.How do you do?/ Good morning! 您好!(初次见面时使用)/早上好!

2. What can I do for you? /Can I help you? 您需要我帮助吗?

3.I'll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. This is your bed. 我要领您到床边去.请跟我来.这是您的床位。 4. The toilet is over there. 卫生间在那边。

5. We supply hot water. 我们供应热水。

6. Please wait a moment. I'll let your doctor know. /I'll inform your doctor. 请等一会儿,我去通知医生。

7. Mary is the nurse /doctor in charge of you. 玛丽是您的负责护士/医生。

8. Please let us know if you need any help.

您需要帮助时,请告诉我们。 9. Smoking is not allowed here.

这里不允许吸烟。

10.Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? 您介意我问您几个问题吗?

11. We need some information from you. 我们需要从您这儿收集一些信息。 12. Is your tummy still sore? 您的肚子还疼吗?

13. Does your pain come on after or before meals? 您的疼痛是在饭前还是饭后发作?

14. Does it hurt to pass urine? /when I press here? 排尿时痛吗?/ 当我按压这儿时痛吗? 15. Does your back ache? 您的后背痛吗?

16. Do your feet swell? 您的脚肿了吗?

17. Do you have a cough/fever? 您咳嗽吗?/ 您有发热吗?

18. Do you bring up any sputum? 您咳痰吗?

19. Is there any radiation of the pain (to the shoulder)? 有放射(到肩部的)痛吗?

20. How long have you had the pain? 您的痛有多长时间了?

21. When did the pain start? /where is your pain? 疼痛从什么时候开始的/什么地方疼痛? 22. Are your periods regular? 您的月经规则吗?

23.Will you please undress for medical examination? 请您脱下衣服做体检好吗?

24. Take off your clothes, please. 请把衣服脱下来。

25. Lie down on the couch, please./Just lie still on the couch and relax.

请躺在治疗床上./ 请安静地躺在治疗床上,放松。 26. Bend your knees, please. 请屈膝。

27. Open your mouth and say 'ah“ 张开口, 说: “啊”。

28. Breathe deeply, please./take a deep breath, please. 请深呼吸。

29. May I examine your tummy, please? 我要检查下您的肚子, 好吗?

30. Roll up your sleeves, please. 请卷起袖子。

31.I am going to take your temperature. /Please put the thermometer under your armpit.

我要测一下您的体温/请把体温计放在您的腋下。 32. Let me feel your pulse. 让我测一下您的脉搏。

33. I’ll test/take your blood pressure. 我要测量您的血压。

34. I'm afraid I have to prick your finger and take a drop of blood for blood sugar level.

我要取一滴指血做血糖测定, 需要刺一下手指。 35. I’ll take some blood from your arm now. 现在我要从您的胳膊抽血。

36. Don’t take any thing by mouth after midnight until the blood is drawn tomorrow morning.

半夜之后不要吃喝任何东西,明天早上抽血。

37. Please bring a specimen of your urine/stool/sputum./ please collect your mid-stream specimen of urine.

请留一份尿/便/痰的标本/请收集您的中段尿。

38. Please have your blood and urine tests done. 请做一下您的血和尿试验。

39. You are going to have a CT-scan of your chest/head today. 今天您要做一个胸部/头部CT。

40. You are going to have a chest X-ray this morning. 今天早上您要拍一个胸片。 41. You are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Please keep your bladder full.

您要做B超检查,请留尿,使膀胱充盈。

42. You are going to have a gastric endoscopy tomorrow morning. Please don't eat or drink anything after 12 o'clock tonight.

明天上午您要做胃镜检查,今晚12点之后,请不要吃喝任何东西。 43. You are going to have urine catheterization now. 现在您需要导尿。

44. I’m going to do an ECG for you. 我要给您做心电图。

45. I’m going to put a gastric tube into your stomach; this is for gastro intestinal decompression. We can feed you the necessary nutrients through the tube. Please swallow the tube as I put it down.

我要放胃管到您的胃内,这是胃肠减压。我们通过胃管给您必要的营养.当我放管时,请做吞咽动作。

46. I’m going to make your bed. / we'll change the bed linen at once. 我要给您整理床铺/我们马上给您换床单。

47.I'll apply a cold(hot) compress to your ankle. 我要给您的踝部冷/热敷。

48.An operation will be done tomorrow/ an emergency operation must be done

now. Will you please sign to give your permission for your operation?

明天将做手术/现在马上做急诊手术. 同意手术请您签字好吗?

49. I’m going to shave your skin. / I'm going to do skin preparation for you. 我要给您做备皮/我要给您做皮肤准备。

50. You’re going to have a local/general/epidural anesthesia. 要给您做局麻/全身麻醉/硬膜外麻醉。

51. Are you allergic to any medication? / Penicillin? 您对什么药物/青霉素过敏吗?

52. I'm going to do a skin test of penicillin for you. / If you feel itchy or short of breath, please let me know at once. I'll see the result in fifteen minutes. /I'm going to do a tetanus hypersensitive test for you.

我要给您做青霉素皮试. 如果您感到痒或气短,请立刻告诉我./我十五分钟后看结果./我要给您做破伤风皮试。

53. I’m going to give you an intramuscular injection. /intravenous infusion/ hypodermic injection.

我要给您做肌肉/静脉/皮内注射。

54.I'm going to give you an enema to help you pass motion.我要给您灌肠, 帮助您排便。

55. The doctor will change your dressing. /The doctor will remove your stitches. 医生要给您换药/医生要给您拆线。

56. I’m going to give you oxygen now. 我要给您吸氧。

57.I'm going to give you mobilization. 我要给您(雾化)吸入。

58. I'm going to do bladder irrigation for you. 我要给您做膀胱冲洗。

59. You have to rest in bed for at least one week. 您至少要卧床休息一周。

60. How are you today? How was your sleep last night? How is your appetite? 您今天怎么样?您昨晚睡得怎么样?您的食欲怎么样?

61. Did you pass motion yesterday? /Are your bowel movements normal? 昨天您排便了吗?/您的大便正常吗? 62. What color of your urine? 您的尿液什么颜色?

63. How much urine do you pass each time?

您每次排尿多少?

64. You will have skin/cervical traction. 要给您做皮肤/颈部牵引。

65. Take more exercises./Do some light work, have a happy outlook, avoid excitement and too much worry. Be careful not to stumble.

多做锻炼/做一些轻体力活动,保持良好的心态,避免兴奋和过度忧虑,小心不要摔倒。 66. You are going to have a blood transfusion. 要给您输血。

67. The results are normal. 结果正常。

68. You are suffering from (influenza, mumps, ~)/Your disease was diagnosed as (influenza, mumps, ~).

您的病诊断为(流型性感冒,腮腺炎~)。 69. You have to stop smoking and alcohol. 您必须戒烟、戒酒。

70.Take two tablets three times a day after/before food. 饭前饭后服,每日三次,每次两粒。

71. Take the medicine with a lot of water.

服用此药,要多饮水。

72. I’ll give you an injection twice a day. 我要给您注射,每日两次。

73.This medicine is used for preventing infection /treating infection/relieving your pain/protecting your stomach/supplying nutrients/ bringing down your temperature/ intracranial pressure/stopping bleeding/

这种药是为了预防感染/治疗感染/减轻疼痛/保护您的胃/提供营养/降低体温/降低颅内压/停止出血。

74. You should have a low fat/ low salt/ light diet/high caloric diet/high protein/soft diet/liquid food.

您的进食应该是低脂/低盐/轻淡/高热量/高蛋白/软食/流食的食物。 75. Please take some more nourishing food. 请食营养多的食物。

76.Never mind/It doesn't matter. 没关系。

77. Don’t worry. 不要担心。

78. Don’t be nervous. You are in good hands.

不要紧张, 操作者是高手。 79. You will recover soon. 您很快就会康复的。

80. Please come back to see the doctor for check-up in two weeks. 请两周后来看医生复查 。

1. I’m going to give you a hand. Wait a moment,please. 请稍等,我来帮你。

2. I’m going to take your temperature. 我要量一下你的体温。

3. I’m going to feel your pulse on your wrist. 我要在你的手腕上摸一下脉搏。

4. Would you come toward me just a little? 请稍微向我靠近一点好吗? 5. Breathe in/out. 吸气/呼气。

6. Try to relax and keep calm.

尽量放松,保持镇静。

7. Please hold your breath. 请屏住呼吸。

8. Please lie off your trousers/jacket. 请脱下裤子/外衣。

9. Please lie on your left,facing the wall. 请朝左侧躺,面对墙壁。

10. Please take off your shoes and lie down. 请脱鞋,躺下。

11. Please breathe deeply. 请深呼吸。

12. Please breathe normally. 请正常呼吸。

13. Please relax and don’t move. 请放松,不要动。

14. You may breathe now. 现在你可以呼气了。

15. Please bend your knees. 请屈膝。

16. Please lift your left leg. 请抬起你的左腿。

17. Please lift your right leg. 请抬起你的右腿。

18. You need a thorough examination. 你需要做一个全面检查。 19. Now the other side. 现在请换另一侧。

20. Please lie on your stomach. 请俯卧。

21. Let me take a look in your ears,first. 首先,让我看一下你的耳朵。

22. Now let me examine your nose. 现在让我检查你的鼻子。

23. Now I want to look in your throat.

现在我要检查你的咽喉。

24. Don’t worry. It doesn’t hurt you. 别担心,不会弄痛你的。

25. Tell me if I hurt you too much. 如果我弄得你很痛,请告诉我。 26. Take a few deep breaths. 做几次深呼吸。

27. It will be finished in 3 minutes. 检查将在3分钟内完成。

28. It’s finished. You can get dressed. 完成了,你可以穿上衣服了。 29. Please relax. 请放松。

30. It will finish in seconds. 马上就完了。

31. You need a blood test. 你需要验血。

32. I will prick your thumb. 我要刺一下你的拇指。

33. I’d like to take some blood from your arm. 我要从你手臂取血。

34. Let me draw your blood. 让我来给你抽血。 35. Give me your arm. 把手臂伸给我。

36. Please roll up your sleeve. 请把你的袖子卷起来。

37. Please hold the gauze for a few minutes. 请按几分钟纱布。

38. Please wait until we get the result of the blood test. 请等到血检结果出来。 39. It is normal. 结果正常。

40. Just lie still and relax.

躺着别动,全身放松。 41. Please relax. 请放松。

42. Never mind. 没关系。

43. It doesn’t sound serious. 看起来病情并不严重。

44. There is nothing to worry about. 没什么可担心的。

45. I’m sure you’ll be completely recovered. 我肯定你会彻底痊愈的。 46. Just a little patience. 请耐心坚持一下。

47. We’ll have you fixed up in no time. 我们很快就能给你治好的。

48. I’m glad to see you are doing so well. 我很高兴看到你恢复得这样好。

49. It won’t take long to recover. 不会太久就恢复了。

50. If you need any more information, come and see me. 如果你需要了解更多的情况,请来找我。 51. Try to relax and keep calm. 尽量放松,保持镇静。 52. It doesn’t matter. 没关系。

53. I would like to test your urine. 我要检查你的尿液。

54. Please bring your urine in this cup. 请把你的尿液盛在这个杯子里拿来。

55. Please collect your urine in the middle part of urination. 请收集你的中段尿。

56. I’ll come back in a minute. 我一会儿就回来。

57. The doctor is coming to see you soon.

医生很快就来看你。

58. Please take this paper to your doctor. 请把这张纸拿给你的医生。 59. Shall I explain it again? 要我再解释一遍吗?

60. This medicine is used for treating bacterial infections. 这种药是治疗细菌性感染的。

61. Don’t worry. There is not any danger. 别担心,没有任何危险。

62. It’s difficult to say what’s exactly wrong just now. 现在还说不好到底是什么问题。 63. You can’t have cold meals. 你不能吃冷饭。

64. Avoid eating greasy food. 不要吃油腻的食物。

65. What you need is more nourishing food. 你需要的是更有营养的食物。

66. Have regular meals, keep a diet with a lot of vegetables and fruit but little meat.

你饮食要有规律,多吃蔬菜、水果,少吃肉食。 67. Smoking will do you harm. 抽烟对你有害处。

68. Don’t work too hard. 不能过于劳累。

69. Don’t stay up late working. 不要熬夜工作。

70. You can’t keep on working, and should stay in bed for a week. 你不能继续工作了,应该卧床休息一周。 71. Take it easy. 别着急,放心好了。

72. I’m sure you’ll be all right in no time. 我相信你很快就会康复。

73. Would you like your hair washing? 你要洗头吗?

74. I’ll bathe your hair.

我来帮你洗头。

75. I’m going to give you a bath. 我来帮你洗澡。

76. I’m going to make your bed. 我来给你铺床。

77. You’re looking better today. 你今天看上去好多了。

78. Good morning, Miss Paine. I’m nurse Johnson. 早上好,帕恩小姐。我是约翰护士。

79. Mr. and Mrs. Gates, my name is Miss White. I’m a nurse. 盖茨先生和盖茨太太好,我是怀特小姐,是名护士。 80. If you have any problems, please let me know. 有什么不舒服尽管告诉我。 81. Don’t be nervous. 别紧张。

82. It is not serious. 病情不严重。

83. Cheer up. I think things will come all right. 振作起来,我想一切都会好的。 84. Let’s hope for the better. 想开些。

85. You should stay in bed for a few days. 你应该卧床休息几天。

86. We are going to do the operation on you tomorrow. I hope you won’t worry.

我们明天就要给你做手术,希望你不要紧张/担心。

87. The doctor who will operate on you is very experienced and considerate. 给你做手术的医生很有经验,而且耐心细致。

88. We’ll give you anesthesia. Please let me know if you feel any pain during the operation.

我们会使用麻醉药,不过手术期间如果你感到疼痛,就告诉我。

89. If you have any discomfort during the operation, please don’t hesitate to tell me.

手术中有什么不舒服,请尽快告诉我,不要犹豫。 90. The operation went very well.

手术很顺利/成功。

91. You should sign the consent. 你需要签署一份手术同意书。

92. I’ll give you an enema tonight. After that please don’t take any food or water before the operation.

今晚我要给你灌一次肠,灌肠后直至手术前请不要吃东西或喝水。 93. We’re serving breakfast right now。 我们现在正在供应早餐。

94. Lunch is at 12:30. Patients can have a rest after that. 午餐时间是12:30,饭后病人可以午休。

95. I’m afraid you’re still too feeble to get up. 恐怕你太虚弱,还不能下床。 96. Ring any time you need help. 需要帮助时请随时按铃。

97. Please turn from side to side every two or three hours. 请你每两三个小时翻一次身。

98. I’m going to empty the bedpan. 我去把便盆倒掉。

99. You have to stay here for another two weeks. 你还得再在医院住两周。

100. You can watch TV, but please don’t bother the others. 你可以看电视,但请不要妨碍其他人。 101. Don’t worry about it. 别为那事担心。

102. Please tell me something of your past illness. 请告诉我你过去生病的一些情况。

103. Now, I would like to ask you some questions about your family. 现在,我想问一些有关你的家庭的问题。

104. Please point with your finger where it hurts the most. 请用手指出最痛点在什么部位。 105. Tell me exactly where it hurts. 告诉我疼痛的准确部位。

106. The doctor has ordered a soft diet for you. 医生嘱咐要你吃软食。

107. Please don’t eat anything except what we give you.

除了我们指定的食物外,请不要吃别的。

108. Take the tablets three times a day after food. 请每日三次饭后服这种药片。

109. I think you have to come back for periodical check-ups. 我认为你需要定期体检。

110. I suggest you to take a second opinion. 我劝你再听听别人的意见。

111. Don’t take it so much to your heart. 别把那件事放在心上。

112. Okay, it’s done. Did it hurt? 好了,完了。痛吗?

113. Please bring a specimen of your stool. 请把你的大便标本带来。

114. I suggest you walk around and do some light exercises. 我建议你散散步,做些轻微的锻炼。

115. It seems you had better be hospitalized. 看来你最好还是住院。

116. You can keep on working. 你可以继续工作。

117. You had better not go out because of your serious illness. 你病得很重,最好不要出门。

118. If you feel worse, please come back to the hospital right away. 如果你觉得病情加重了,请马上来医院。 119. Thank you for your help. 谢谢你的帮助。

120. Good luck to you. 祝你好运。

1. Did you have any trouble finding us today?

今天来找我们还顺利吗?

2. What’s the matter with you?

你怎么不舒服?

3. How long have you felt sick?

你病了多久了?

4. How did it happen?

这是怎么发生的?

5. Do you have a stuffy nose?

你鼻子不通气吗?

6. When did it begin?

什么时候开始的?

7. Have you been with anyone who has a cold?

你与患感冒的人

8. Do you have any vision problems?

你有什么视力问题吗?

9. Have you had any trouble with your eyes?

你得过什么眼病吗?

10. How are you feeling today?

今天你感觉怎么样?

11. What’s bothering you?

你那儿不舒服?

12. You don’t look well. Is there anything wrong?

你看起来气色不好,哪儿不舒服?

13. When did you begin feeling sick?

你是什么时候开始感觉身体不舒服的?

14. Do you become fatigued easily?

你第一次注意到这种情况是什么时候?

15. When did you notice it the first time?

16. Has it happened before?

这种情况以前发生过吗?

17. How long have you been like this symptom?

你这种症状持续多长时间了?

18. Have you had any fever?

你发烧吗?

19. Do you sweat a lot?

你出汗多吗?

20. You look very pale. What’s the trouble?

你看上去很苍白,哪儿不舒服?

21. When did you begin to notice these symptoms?

你是什么时候开始发现这些症状的?

22. Have you had similar trouble before?

你以前有过类似的毛病吗?

23. What do you think cause the symptom?

你觉得引起这个症状的原因是什么?

24. What’s your first symptom?

你最初的症状是什么?

25. Do you feel weak?

你感觉虚弱吗?

26. Are you feeling very tired lately?

你最近感觉很疲劳吗?

27. Was your temperature been taken?

你量过体温了吗?

28. Do you have your blood pressure checked regularly? 你是否经常量血压?

29. Have you had a cold recently?

你最近患过感冒吗?

30. May I help you?

我能帮助你吗?

31. What’s the trouble?

有什么不舒服?

32. How much do you weight?

你的体重是多少?

33. Has your weight changed recently?

最近你的体重有没有变化?

34. Have you gained any weight lately?

你来近体重增加了吗?

35. Have you noticed any of these symptoms recently?

最近你注意到有这些症状吗?

36. Are you feeling better?

你感觉好些了吗?

37. Have you ever felt anything like this before?

以前你有过类似的感觉吗?

38. Have you noticed anything that makes it worse?

你注意到有什么事情让这种症状加重吗?

39. Have you noticed any hair loss?

你注意到有没有脱发现象?

40. How do you feel today? Is there anything wrong?

你今天感觉怎么样?有什么不舒服吗?

41. Tell me why you came today?

告诉我你今天为什么来这儿?

42. Do you feel anything wrong with you?

你认为自己有什么问题?

43. How are your teeth?

你的牙齿好吗?

44. Do you have wisdom teeth?

你长智齿了吗?

45. Do you wear dentures?

你戴假牙了吗?

46. How often do you see the dentist?

你多长时间去看牙医?

47. Do you have any loose teeth?

你有松动的牙齿吗?

48. When did you last see a dentist?

你上次看牙医是什么时候?

49. Do your gums bleed when you brush?

你刷牙的时候牙龈出血吗?

50. Can you tell me about your problem?

你能告诉我你的问题吗?

51. How long has this been a problem?

这个问题有多长时间了?

52. Would you explain how bad it is?

你能解释一下它有多糟吗?

53. Have you ever been unconscious from an injury?

你有过外伤所致的意识丧失吗?

54. Have you ever passed out?

你曾有过不省人事的现象吗?

55. How often are the attacks?

多久发作一次?

56. How long does each episode last?

每次发作持续多久?

57. How often do you have headaches?

你多久头你疼一次?

58. Have you ever had a head injury?

你的头部受过外伤吗?

59. Have you ever been paralyzed?

你曾经瘫痪过吗?

60. What sort of problem have you been having?

你现在有什么问题?

61. Have you noticed any change recently?

你最近有什么变化没有?

62. Have you ever fainted?

你晕过吗?

63. Are you near-sighted or far-sighted?

你近视还是远视?

64. Do you wear glasses or contact lenses?

你戴眼镜或隐形眼镜吗?

65. Do you have trouble seeing at night?

夜里你的视力有问题吗?

66. Do you have nosebleeds?

你流鼻血吗?

67. How is your hearing?

你的听力好吗?

68. Do you have a rough throat?

你嗓音粗哑吗?

69. How long have you had hoarseness?

你声音嘶哑有多长时间了?

70. What kinds of difficulties are you having?

你现在有什么问题?

71. Have you been coughing lately?

你最近咳嗽吗?

72. Do you have shortness of breath?

你气短吗?

73. Do you have trouble breathing?

你呼吸有问题吗?

74. Do you have any trouble with your chest?

你胸部有毛病吗?

75. Have you ever had asthma?

你的过哮喘吗?

76. Have you ever coughed up blood?

你咳出过血吗?

77. Do you want another pillow at night?

你睡觉时要垫高枕头吗?

78. Have you ever needed to sit up to breathe at night?

你曾有过夜里需要端坐才能呼吸的情况吗?

79. Was it better or worse during the summer?

夏天时这个症状是好些还是更糟?

80. What symptoms do you have?

你有些什么样的症状?

81. Have you ever had heart trouble?

你得过心脏病吗?

82. Have you ever had a murmur?

你有过心脏杂音吗?

83. Is the problem getting worse, better, or staying the same?

这个问题变得更糟了,好些了,还是保持原样?

84. How often does it happen, once a day, a week, or a month?

这种情况多久发生1次,1天1次,1周还是1个月1次?

85. Do your feet swell?

你的脚肿吗?

86. Do your hands shake?

你的手抖吗?

87. Do you have any trouble urinating

你排尿有困难吗?

88. Do you often wake up to urinate in the middle of the night?

你经常半夜起来小便吗?

89. How many times do you get up to urinate at night?

夜里你要起来排几次小便?

90. Tell me what’s wrong?

告诉我哪儿不好?

91. Has there been a change in your bowels?

你的大便有异常吗?

92. Does your motion have any blood in it?

大便有血吗?

93. When did you last have a general checkup?

你最近一次做全身体检是什么时候?

94. How often do you have a bowel movement?

你多久排一次大便?

95. When did you last have your bowels opened?

你最后一次排便是什么时候?

96. Do you have any difficulty with passage of stools?

你解大便有困难吗?

97. Have you ever had blood in your stools?

你曾有过大便带血的现象吗?

98. Is there any blood or mucus in the stool?

大便里有血或者粘液吗?

99. When did you last feel well?

你最近一次感觉良好是什么时候?

100. Tell me about your trouble, please.

请告诉我你哪不舒服。

101. Is your menstrual period regular?

你的月经期有规律吗?

102. At what age did you start having periods?

你初潮时是在什么年龄?

103. What was the date of your last menstrual period?

你的末次月经是哪一天?

104. How often do your periods come?

你多久来一次月经?

105. How many days does your period last?

你的月经期持续几天?

106. How you ever been pregnant?

你怀过孕吗?

107. How many times have you pregnant?

你怀过几次孕?

108. How many times have you had miscarriages?

你有过几次自然流产?

109. Do you have any children? How many?

你有过小孩吗?有几个?

110. Do you sleep well?

你睡得好吗?

111. Do you have any problems of sleeping?

你有没有什么睡眠问题?

112. Do you take a nap during the day?

你白天午睡吗?

113. Do you have any other problems?

你还有别的问题吗?

114. Have you been told that you snore?

有人告诉你你打鼾吗?

115. Do you feel you have a serious illness?

你觉得你得了重病吗?

116. Have you seen a doctor before?

你以前看过医生吗?

117. Are you able to take care of yourself?

你能照顾你自己吗?

118. Do you have problems with reading?

你看东西有问题吗?

119. Do you have any difficulty in talking or hearing?

你说或者听有困难吗?

120. Are you allergic to any food?

你对食物过敏吗?

121. How is your appetite?

你的食欲如何?

122. Do you smoke?

你吸烟吗?

123. How long have you been smoking?

你抽烟有多长时间了?

124. How much do you smoke?

你吸烟的量是多少?

125. Do you drink alcohol?

你喝酒吗?

126. How much alcohol do you drink in a day?

你一天喝多少酒?

127. What foods don’t you like to eat?

你不爱吃什么食物?

128. Do you have difficulty in swallowing?

你吞咽困难吗?

129. Did you eat any unusual food last night?

你昨天晚上吃过什么不寻常的食物吗?

130. Do you have pain?

你有疼痛感吗?

131. Are you in much pain?

你疼得厉害吗?

132. How long have you had this pain?

你感到这种痛有多久了?

133. Have you ever had this pain before?

以前有过这种疼痛吗?

134. Does the pain come on after or before meals?

疼痛出现在饭前还是饭后?

135. What does your pain feel like?

你的疼痛是什么感觉?

136. Does the pain move?

疼痛有转移吗?

137. Is there any radiation of the pain to the shoulder?

疼痛放射到肩部吗?

138. Does this happen more at night or in the morning?

这种情况夜间发生的多或是白天发生的多?

139. Does the pain keep you from working?

疼痛是否让你无法工作?

140. Do you ears ache?

你耳朵疼吗?

141. Do you have sore throats?

你嗓子疼吗?

142. How long have you been having sore throats?

你嗓子疼有多长时间了?

143. Does it hurt when you open your mouth?

你张嘴的时候痛吗?

144. Do you have toothaches?

你牙痛吗?

145. Have you ever had chest pain or discomfort?

你曾有过胸痛或胸部不适感吗?

146. Do you have abdominal pain?

你腹痛吗?

147. Is your tummy still sore?

你肚子还痛吗?

148. Are your breasts painful?

你乳房痛吗?

149. Does your back ache?

你背部疼痛吗?

150. Do your legs hurt when you walk?

你走路时腿痛吗?

151. Will you point to me where it hurts?

你能给我指一下哪儿痛吗?

152. Does it hurt you when you move?

活动时候痛吗?

153. Does it help if you lie still?

如果你躺着不动,是不是感觉好一些?

154. Does any position help you to feel more comfortable? 有什么姿势会使你感到稍微舒服一些吗?

155. Is there anything you do that makes it better?

有没有什么减轻疼痛的方式?

156. What sort of things have you tried to make it better? 你试过用什么办法可以让这种症状好些吗?

157. Does it get better the more you move around?

是不是活动越多感觉越好?

158. Is the pain getting less?

疼痛减轻一些吗?

159. Does it hurt when I press here?

我按这里时你感到痛吗?

160. Are you usually in good health?

你一向健康吗?

161. What sort of diseases have you had before?

你过去患过什么病吗?

162. Are you taking any medicine now?

你现在服什么药吗?

163. Do you take aspirin?

你服阿司匹林吗?

164. What kind of vaccination did you receive?

你打过什么预防针吗?

165. Have you taken any medicine for the pain?

你服过什么止痛药吗?

166. Have you been taking the tablets regularly?

你是按时服这种药片的吗?

167. What kind of medicine are you allergic to?

你对什么药物过敏?

168. Do you take sleeping pills?

你吃安眠药吗?

169. When did you stop taking the medicine?

你是什么时候停服这种药的?

170. Did you have any childhood diseases?

你以前得过什么儿童疾病吗?

171. What kind of treatment did you have in the past?

你以前曾做过什么治疗吗?

172. Did you have any operation before?

你以前做过手术没有?

173. Have you ever been hospitalized before?

你以前住过院吗?

174. Does anyone in your family suffer from asthma?

你家里有人患哮喘病吗?

175. Are your parents still living?

你的父母还健在吗?

176. Is there any relative who has an unusual disease?

你有没有什么亲戚得了罕见的疾病?

177. Are there illnesses that seem to run in your family?

你的家里有什么遗传疾病吗?

178. Do you have any difficulty in walking?

你在行走方面有困难吗?

179. Are you able to walk without a cane?

没有手杖你能行走吗?

1. Do you understand Chinese? Is this your first visit to our hospital?

您懂中文吗?您是第一次到我们医院就诊吗?

2.Registration is at the counter over there.

挂号在那个窗口。

3.Admission office is at counter No.3.

住院处在三号窗口。

4.Which department, do you want to go?

您想看哪一科?

5.I suggest you go for internal medicine. Please stay in the waiting room till you are called.

我建议您看内科,请到候诊室等待叫好。

6.Please point to where you feel pain or discomfort.

请说出您哪里疼痛或不舒服。

7.Do you have health insurance? Please show me your ID. Card.

您是否有医疗保险?请出示ID卡。

8.The department of ophthalmology is closed today. Please observe the clinical hours.

今天眼科不开诊。请按门诊时间来诊。

9.Please come with me, I will show you the way to the Radiology . I will take you there.

请跟我来,我告诉您如何去放射科。我带您去那儿。

10.How long have you been sick?

您病了多长时间啦?

11.Let me take your temperature, please put this thermometer under your arm.

让我量一下您的体温,请把体温表放到腋下。

12.Let me know if you become sicker while waiting.

候诊时病情加重请向我说一声。

13.Please be seated until your name is called.

没轮到您前请在此静候。

14.Are you allergic to any medicine?

您对什么药物过敏?

15.What did you do your country?

在贵国您干什么工作?

16.When did the cough begin? Do you have chest pain?

何时开始咳嗽的?你胸痛吗?

17.Where do you have pain?

您哪里痛?

18.When did your problem start?

您几时发病的?

19.Do you drink? Do you smoke? How many cigarettes do you take a day ? Do you eat regularly? Do you have regular movement? Do you sleep well?

喝酒吗?吸烟吗?一天抽几支?吃饭是否有规律?大便是否每天排一次?睡眠好不?

20.Please unbutton your shirt. Please take off your pants.

请解开衣扣。请脱下裤子。

21.Please lift your shirt and show me your chest.

请您把衬衫撩起,让我看看您的胸部.

22.Now, I have finished. Please get dressed.

现在体检完了,请穿上衣服。

23.Give me your right arm please. Let me check your blood pressure .

请把右手臂伸出,让我为你量血压。

24.Please lie down on your back, please lie down on your right side.

请仰着躺下。请右侧卧位躺下。

25.Please relax the muscles of your abdomen. Relax and take it easy.

请放松您的腹部肌肉。尽力放松。

26.Please breath slowly.

请慢点儿呼吸。

27.Please be patient and try not to move. It will be over soon.

请坚持一下,尽量不要动。很快就结束了。

28.You are going to have a blood and urine test.

您需要去化验一下血和尿。

29.Please go to the X-ray department to have an X-ray of your chest (joint).

请到放射科去做胸部(关节)透视。

30.Please take this bill and pay the necessary amount at that counter.

请拿这张单子到那个窗口去交费。

31.There is a possible abnormality.

有一处可能异常。

32.Be sure to have a well-balanced diet and please do not work too hard.

饮食一定要营养丰富,劳逸结合。

33.Is he vaccinated? How many times was he vaccinated?

小孩打过预防疫苗吗?接种几次?

34.How was the delivery? How much did he weigh at birth.

顺产吗?孩子生下时有多重?

35.Has he had any seizure? How many times did it happen since then ?

他抽过筋吗?自那以后发作过几次?

36.Is the seizure associated with fever?

抽筋时伴发热吗?

37.How many times did he vomit a day? Can he eat anything?

孩子一天吐几次?他能进食吗?

38.When did he urinate for the last time?

最后一次尿是什么时候?

39.The wound will be stitched. It will hurt just at the very beginning.

我们要缝合伤口。刚开始会有点儿疼痛。

40.Stitching is done. The stitch will be removed in a week time,

现在已缝完了。一周内拆线。

41.You will have to come to refresh the bandage everyday. Please do not take a bath until the stitches are taken out.

请每天来换药。拆线之前不要洗澡。

42.Does he drink milk? Does he vomit?

小孩喝奶吗?小孩吐吗?

43.When did you have the first menstruation? When did you have the last menstruation?

初潮时什么时间?末次月经是什么时间?

44.How much is the blood flow of menstruation?

经血多少?

45.Take off your shoes and lie down on the examination table.

请把鞋脱掉,躺到诊查床上去。

46.Now,that’s all. Please get dressed and wait in the waiting room.

现在检查完毕,请穿上衣服,到候诊室等候。

47.Does it hurt when you urinate? What is the color of your urine?

小便时痛不痛您的尿是什么颜色?

48.Keep your genital area clear. Be sure to drink plenty of water.

保持外阴清洁。要大量饮水。

49.Please gently rub the ointment.

请轻轻地涂抹软膏。

50.You have a fracture. We will put a cast on you.

您骨折了。我们要给您打石膏绷带固定。

51.You have a sprained knee.

您膝关节扭伤了。

52.Don’t exercise or walk too much.

不要过多活动走路。

53.How long have you had this pain in your belly?

你肚子痛多久了?

54.Have you had any bowel movements?

解过大便吗?

55.You will have an eye test. Place put your chin here.

我们给您检查一下视力。请把下巴放这儿。

56.I will give you a hearing test.

我要给您检查听力。

57.Please open your mouth.

请张口。

58.How long has your nose bleeding?

你鼻出血多久啦?

59.Let me draw out some blood.

我来给您抽点儿血。

60.I’ll give you an injection.

我要给您打一针。

61.You will have to do a skin test. Give me your arm.

让我为您做一次皮试。把手臂伸出来。

62.Please fill about a third of this container with urine.

请解小便到杯内约三分之一。

63.This test is not painful at all. Just relax.

这种检查一点都不痛,放松好了。

64.Lie down on your right side.

向右侧躺着。

65.Let us know if you feel sick.

如不适,请告诉我们一声。

66.Please take your jewelry off.

请把首饰取掉。

67.Please press your chest against this board.

请把胸部紧贴这块板上。

68.Please take a deep breath. Please hold your breath and don’t move.

请深吸一口气。请摒住气,不要动!

69.Now, you can breath.

现在您可以呼吸了。

70.Your bill is not ready yet.

您的账单还算好。

71.Take this prescription to the pharmacy.

拿这张处方去药房买药。

72.This medicine may upset your stomach.

此药可引起胃不适。

73.The color of your urine may change, but it need not worry about.

您的小便颜色可能变化,但不必对它担心。

74.You may feel drowsy. Please don’t take this medicine before driving.

您会感到嗜睡,开车前紧用此药。

75.If you develop any unusual symptoms or if this medicine bothers you , please contact us.

如您有任何不适或这种药使您觉得不好受,请来找我们。

76.Take two tablets when you feel pain.

痛时服两片。

77.Please fill this admission card.

请填住院卡。

78.Sorry, but there are no available bed now.

对不起,现在没床。

79.Let’s make the morning ward-round.

我们查房吧.

80.This is a new patient who was hospitalized last night.

这是昨天夜里新收的病人。

81.We gave him some fluid.

给他点了些液体。

82.Pass me his medical record please.

请把病历递给我。

83.How long has he been in hospital?

他住院多长时间了?

84.What positive signs did you find when he was admitted?

入院时有什么阳性体征?

85.I’ve taken a thorough physical examination on him and found nothing abnormal except a fever.

我给人做了系统检查但没有什么阳性体征,只是有些发热。

86.What studies did you use to substantiate your diagnosis?

你做了哪些检查以证实诊断。

87.Have you taken chest film?

拍胸片了吗?

88.What does the cardiogram show?

心电图结果如何?

89.I don’t think EEC is necessary for this kind of disorder.

我以为这种病不必查心电图。

90.Let us have a look at the patient now.

我现在查一下病人。

91.I think he has appendicitis.

我考虑他得的是阑尾炎。

92.We can confirm the diagnosis of influenza.

我们可以确诊他得的是流感。

93. I would tend to agree with your opinion.

我倾向于同意你的意见。

94. Is there an epidemic fever in his kindergarten?

幼儿园有发热流行吗?

95.What’s the causative pathogen?

病源是什么?

96. Did you do a nasal and throat culture and stain?

你做了鼻咽拭子培养和涂片检查吗?

97. What did you order?

你都下了什么医嘱?

98. We’ll give antiviral agents such as Ribavirin in the early course of illness.

我们将早期用抗病毒药如病毒唑。

99. The prognosis of influenza is generally good.

流感的愈后一般良好。

五.英语口语应试指南

1. Please introduce yourself. Tell me something about yourself and your background. 请介绍一下自己。

2. Where are you from? Can you tell me something more about your hometown? 你来自哪?你能介绍一下你的家乡吗?

3. Tell me about your family. 告诉我你的家庭情况。

4. How long have you learnt English? How did you learn it? 你学英语多长时间了?怎么学的?

5. How long will you stay in UK? 你将在英国待多久?

6. Do you have any plan to go back to China for holiday in your course time

here? 在英国学习期间,你打算回国度假吗?

7. Why do you decide to go to UK? 你为什么决定去英国?

8. Why do you want to work as a carer? 你为什么想做一位护理员?

9. Do you have any experience taking care of the old? 你有照顾老人的经验吗?

10. Would you like to work in the nursing/residential/caring home instead of hospital? Why? 你愿意到养老院工作吗?为什么?

11. How do you think working in UK will improve or help your career and future? 你认为在英国

12. How do you feel if you can not use your nursing skills and only can work as a carer? Why?如果能施展你的护理技能而仅仅做护理员的工作,你觉得能如何?为什么?

13. Why should I give you this job? (Tell me about your good points)我为什么要聘用你?(告诉我你的优点)

14. What do you see your future after the course is finished?

课程结束后,你将来打算做什么?

15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 呢?

20. 21. 22. 23. 24. Are you in good health? /Are you healthy?你身体健康吗?

What are your hobbies?你的爱好是什么?

Who is the most important person in your life?你生命中最重要的人是谁?

Why do you choose to be a nurse?你为什么选择做一名护士?

Do you have any plans in the following 5 years?在未来的五年中你有哪些打算What kinds of sports do you like?你喜欢哪些体育运动?

What kinds of TV shows do you like?你喜欢什么样的电视节目?

What will you do when you are free??在你空闲的时候都做些什么?

When is your birthday?你的生日是什么时候?

Can you remember your parents’ birthday?你能记住你父母的生日吗?

25. What color do you like best? Why?你最喜欢什么颜色?为什么?

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容